Monday, July 6, 2009

The begginning

For as far as I can remember, food as always played an important part in my life. I've always enjoyed eating. I remember being bribed with food. My mom would use desert to make me do stuff I didn't want to do. You probably heard something like that too.

"Clean your room and if you do a good job I will give you a big piece of cake"

or

"Finish your plate and you can get desert"


The problem with that is that now when I do something good I want to reward myself. Most of the time I reward myself with food. I just recently realised that this is really counterproductive since I'm not rewarding myself I'm actually making myself fatter.

I am overweight and I want to loose weight. I have already lost 50 lbs but I need to loose another 30 lbs and I can't seem to loose it. I actually think I am starting to gain again. So here is the start of a new journey.

I will work out every day and my reward will be to write on my blog once I've done my work out. If I don't work out I don't write on the blog. I will have to push myself every day so that I can write everyday. I hope that I get a few readers that can hold my liable.

I will workout tonight and then write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment