Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Martial arts

Yesterday I went to a martial arts class,

The class wasn't the greatest because it was for everyone at the same time. Basicaly if you were a new martial arts student you would have to be paired with an other more experienced student who would show you what to do in order to be able to follow the rest of the group.

I really think this isn't the right way to go since you don't really learn the techniques properly since it's not a professional teaching you. Also not everyone is a good teacher. The student I was paired with was really impatient and he was rushing me and getting kind of mad when I didn't get the concept of the movement right away.

I think that if I even went to a martial arts class again I would prefer to have a few private sessions first.

Martial arts seemed interesting but I don't really know yet if I really want to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment