Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Working out

I've done it. I really didn't feel like working out today. I was feeling lazy and tired and honestly a little sad. I watched Micheal Jackson public memorial today and it was really sad to see how many people will be missing him, especially his kids.

Anytime someone dies it's really sad but it's also a realisation that life it short and it could end anytime. That is why we should be making the best of everyday. At least that's what I told myself to get motivated to work out today.

I did 1 hour of taebo. I use the Billy Blank's Ultimate Boot Camp a lot. It is fun and motivating. It is a mix of cardio and martial arts.

I think that it doesn't matter which exercises I choose, the important thing is to keep moving.

I am going to bed and I will be strong again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment